Friday, 22 July 2011

what i'm wearing 006

HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR 7 WHOLE WEEKS TO MEEEE!



Went to Forever 21 a while back in Birmingham & bought these beautiful shorts! They really suck me in which I love. Also bought these amazing shoes in the sale for £6! £6!!!! Reduced for £30! I was in total shock that they were so cheap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im off out tonight, unfortunately this outfit is not appropriate for where I'm going, more like jumpers and scarves as I will be out in the cold until early hours of the morning; brilliant!:')


SHIRT - Topshop / SHORTS & SHOES - Forever 21 / JEWELLERY - Miss Selfridge

7 comments:

  1. nice look! you look great :)
    the shoes are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I could never get away with those short but they look gorgeous on you :) and £6 shoes!?? how can you say no to that?

    Alex
    Little Humble Fashion Abode

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. nice look!
    Now I follow you if you like my blog want follow me ,too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, just had a look at the forever 21 online, and couldn't see those shorts, are they online at all? as i'm really after a pair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely...I love your style and I like your blog so that I´m your new follower

    http://nikijeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is hott! luv the sheer blouse :)

    http://noirlabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete