Monday, 18 July 2011

what i'm wearing 004

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last week at school, I am so looking forward to the summer holidays, I think I might just sleep through the whole of it! My energy levels are 0 at the moment and the weather hasn't been helping this either, its literally winter outside! Thats why I'm wrapped up in this oversized knitted cardi from..wait for it...Primark :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I couldnt keep my nails all artified for too long, what am I like! I've painted them this gorgeous glittery blue which is from Barry M. I'm loving glitter at the moment and am definitely on the search for some more glitter nail varnishes, we all need a little sparrrrkle in our lives to be honest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


CARDIGAN & CROSS NECKLACE - Primark / CRYSTAL NECKLACE - A market in Italy

5 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan it looks really flattering on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so good for primark! loving the necklace.
    love your blog, now following x

    http://rosesteaandtheunionjack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails are fantastic ! :)
    cool cardi :) you look cute !
    i like your blog :) how about follow each other ?;)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the necklace and cardi!!
    and you are so pretty

    ReplyDelete