Tuesday, 19 July 2011

necklaces

I am crazy about jewellery. I honestly own so much and as silly as it sounds every single piece of jewellery I own is so important to me, therefore I thought I would show you my collection and take you through some of my favourite pieces, starting with necklaces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PIC NO.1 - I got this very recently and havent stopped wearing it, the colours literally go with everything I own and the plastic cross is quite large and makes a plain top look more exciting. This was from the Topshop sale for £3.50

PIC NO.2 - These two necklaces are my most favourite shorter necklaces, I usually wear longer ones however when I feel the need to wear a shorter one I go for one of these two. The name necklace is a copy of Carries 'Carrie' necklace from sex & the city. I love Carrie the character, she is so inspiring with her fashion statements, especially in the earlier episodes. The bird necklace is probably the oldest necklace I own and one of the first ones I ever bought, its quite special to me. The name necklace was a birthday gift from my mother therefore not sure on prices but I know it was bought from a website. The bird necklace was from Matalan for £3.

PIC NO.3 - These are both very long necklaces and two of my favourite 'stone' looking necklaces. Again I love the colours in both of these and the patterns are just so interesting. The pink necklace was from the Matalan sale for £2 & the teal necklace was from the Topshop sale for £3.50


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PIC NO.4 - I've had a previous obsession with feathers and have a few feather necklaces however this black one is my favourite, the feathers are so smooth and quite large, they look so cute against a brightly coloured top. The heart necklace is so dainty and I love the design of it. The rusty look makes it look slightly vintage too which I adore. The feather necklace was from Miss Selfridge for £12 and the heart necklace was from Urban Outfitters for £15

PIC NO.5 - close up of heart necklace

PIC NO.6 - This is quite a long necklace and the pendant is quite large. I love it because it looks very tribal and makes any outfit look quite boho. The design is really pretty and I love the chains that look like tassels. This was from Miss Selfridge for £12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These two pictures are a close up of all the rest of my necklaces. However these pictures are only showing a third of my whole jewellery collection. More posts to come soon on the rest of it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. googeous necklaces ! i like blue cross :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, that is some necklace collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the turquoise cross necklace!xx
    kathykinsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love them all.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! you have a lot of great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i really like the blue-stone necklace! and that's a nice price, cheap :)

    ReplyDelete