Saturday, 25 February 2012

lust list 001



So at the minute I am completely in love with all kinds of shorts, especially hot pants. Topshop are bringing out some amazing ones in all different styles, patterns & materials. I am loving it! These 3 are ones that have particularly caught my eye, especially the first pair. I tried them on at the Oxford St. store and they fitted so well, sooo tempted to buy them! Shorts like these are so good to go out in too, thats why the sequin covered hot pants are also on the list.

What do you think,will you be wearing the hot pant this Spring??

2 comments:

  1. i've been loving the topshop shorts! the pattern is almost like designer quality if that makes sense! aha! i think you should get them!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the topsho barouque shorts and I LOVE THEM :) so cute xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete