Wednesday, 8 February 2012

what i'm wearing 010




In September I got accepted into The Fashion Retail Academy in London and seeing as I haven't posted since August (!!!) I thought I'd update you with that lil fact. I love going there, I'm learning so much and its part of whats given me the urge to start posting more. God, why am i so lazy?! So most of the outfits I post will be of what I wear to college.



Today is cold, so I opted for furrrr. My fur is from Zara. The lipstick is new, I'm going to review it soon.


TAGS ON LB


12 comments:

  1. You're so pretty and I love this outfit. Everything just goes so well with each other <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look! you are so cute and the look is amazing.
    xoxo
    www.littleberryblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit, it's simple but it's great and i really like it <3 and you're so pretty :)

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!! its so simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style...following your blog - yes please!

    x
    Valentina de Pertis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm your new follower :) Your blog is really good and I love all your outfits!

    Best wishes from Austria
    xx


    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally love your style!! fur is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and it's really lovely! This outfit is perfect, love the fur. Where is your grey jumper from?xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! you look amazing dear
    keep posting i really like your blog!!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look!! wish i could layer up like this. unfortunately, it's really scorching hot in this side of the earth!

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favourite outfits! I love your style hehe

    ReplyDelete