Saturday, 11 February 2012

what i'm wearing 012

good morning! MORE SNOW today, would preferably like it to stop because I just wanna wear shorts/skirts/dresses! However I do enjoy how the snow makes everything look so bright though.




my old faithful fur coat which I've had for about 2 years now, river island, such a winner got me through some tough times this coat has!






and how cute it this lil hat?! £5 Topshop sale, its sooo warm and snug. I've honestly never been a hat person but I think due to the fact my hair is getting looonger I can pull them off alright now.


TAGS ON LB

3 comments:

  1. you look great ! and i love your hat <3 so cute !

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your outfits soo much, your style is fab xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete