Sunday, 12 February 2012

what i'm wearing 013

Bought this jumper from Select for £7 in the sale. As you may be aware I am slightly in love with fur, so I couldn't not buy this, its so warm too. My body chain is from Dorothy Perkins and I've seen so many of them around lately, I think they are just so different and make an outfit look so much more interesting in comparison to wearing just a standard necklace. The leggings are also from select for £8, so so comfortable! And the leather panels are just amazinnnn'




10 comments:

  1. love love love that jumper. what a bargain!
    Really love those leggings too. xx

    http://fashionrushhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body chain is sooooo cool! Totally changes the whole outfit! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, a perfectly normal outfit which is transformed by a few small details x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jumper, I have one from Topshop that's really similar! Love the body chain too, I've been after one for a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, love you style! following :) x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your leggings, bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog :) your makeup looks lovely in these pics

    2sisters1obsession.blogspot.com
    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Defo going to be purchasing some of those leggings!
    I'm new to blogging but love your blog
    (new follower)
    Lois x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the jumper looks so lovely with the body chain! gorgeous x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look awesome :):)
    http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete