Friday, 17 February 2012

what i'm wearing going out 001



Hey beautifuls, I've decided to start posting the outfits I wear when I go out on Saturday & Thursday nights.
So this is what I wore on a Thursday student night. I decided to go for the neon yellow bralet (even though you cant tell its neon in this picture) because I'm seeing and loving all the neon colours going on at the moment for S/S 2012. The studded belt and silver jewellery just tie the whole outfit together and make it more 'me'. The studded belt I've had for about 3 years & it's such a winnerrrr.

BRALET - Hollister BODY CON SKIRT - H&M BELT - Matalan WATCH - New Look

7 comments:

  1. very cute oufit :) you're looking beautiful!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! i love your blog and your all outfits !


    http://www.martasbeautyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh that's a great going out outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous going out outfit! You have such great style! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! you look fab xx

    gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete