Saturday, 25 February 2012

what i'm wearing going out 002


Off out again tonight and this is what I'm wearing. How much do you adoreee the pattern and colours on this dress? Never thought I could be in love with an item of clothing so much hahaa. This dress was £36 (not including student discount!) and its from the petite section because I find dresses in Topshop always appear that little bit too long. This was a very recent purchase, as soon as I saw it on the website I knew I had to have it, I've seen it in a couple of fashion mags recently too.


The shoes are pretty new too. They may look incredibly high but they are the most comfortable high heeled shoes I've ever owned. £24.99 from New Look, amazing right?
For someone who wears ALOT of black, this outfit is just a little more fun and 'out there' hmm I hope I don't spill any drinks on it tonight!

7 comments:

  1. I love the print on the dress! Perfect for going out too(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog)i like it) we may follow each other if u want) i'll be very happy) thank u)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, perfect for going out, the print is great!

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete