Wednesday, 21 March 2012

what i'm wearing 018


So as I mentioned in a previous post I've just got myself a job at Ted Baker and now that I've been working there for a couple of weeks I was able to get my uniform! It was literally the most exciting thing as I'd had in my head what I wanted to buy since starting there! I'm going to show my uniform in two parts because it consists of two different outfits.
The first outfit is a pink bodycon dress, available at a retail price of £129 but I was able to get 75% off, how amazing! The dress is honestly the most comfortable thing ever, not too tight or anything. & the colour is just so beautiful, can't wait to wear it at work!
Ted Baker has never been somewhere i've ever chosen to shop due to their prices being so high but they honestly do have some really pretty things, very summery & bright, I'd recommend having a look at their stufffffff:)

I'll post my other half of my uniform soon!

12 comments:

  1. wow, i love that dress on you :) looks so feminine and chic! I'm speechless :D

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your outfits is sooo amazing!

    http://thesimplegirlonthefashiontrack.blogspot.com/

    it would be a honor if you follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonus with the discount!! the colour and cut is bloomin stunning.
    looks amazing on you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your figure is incredible!! so lucky. dress looks gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look fab! the dress is gorgeous. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous, really nice dress and i love the necklace :) Would really like if you checked out my blog...maybe follow :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! You have a fantastic figure, obviously made for these kinds of dresses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I like this colour :) I follow
    http://pauladise.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this dress, it looks fab on you! I wish I could afford it!
    New follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress!
    I have an interview at ted baker in a couple of day, do you need to where ted baker clothes whilst working there?

    ReplyDelete