Thursday, 29 March 2012

what i'm wearing 019


As promised, here is the other half of my new Ted Baker uniform. The shirt has such a fun print on it which is why I chose it and this shirt is £89. I chose the blue jeans because I think the bright colour really works well with the dark shirt, and they are £79. We have to wear heels at work so I chose some contrasting orange heels which are sooo comfortable! They're from Matalan for £16! This is a more casual look compared to my pink dress which is why the heels just make it look a little bit more smart.

So, I'm off to work now! :)

5 comments:

  1. love your styling! the little red colour pop of the shoes is so cute!

    Katt xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that blouse, it's gorgeous!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.stylesansan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post and great blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shirt is Ted Baker? I love it!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant shirt, such a good pattern! x

    ReplyDelete