Saturday, 10 March 2012

what i'm wearing going out 003



I am aware I havent posted in a very long time however I've been feeling really under the weather recently and college assignments are slowly building up due to it being the end of term in 2 WEEKS!! I've also just got myself a job at Ted Baker in House of Fraser on Oxford St. So lots of stuff going on with me at the minute, just give me time give me tiiiiime & once I'm on easter hols I'll start posting mroe reguarly.
In the mean time, this is an outfit I wore out on a recent Thursday night. Treated myself to a whole new Topshop outfit. Bought the shorts I spoke about a few posts ago, adoreeeee them!! The top has a slit down the front and back, so so prettyyyy.
SHORTS - £34 TOP - £30

Hope y'all can forgive me for my absence! X X X

10 comments:

  1. Those shorts are gorgeous! :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colourful shorts with the black! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR HAIRRRRR OMG! I love aaaallllll your outfits though seriously! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i really love that top xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! So tempted to get that top, I've seen someone else look rubbish in it but I really want it now after seeing it on you! Where is the bandeau underneath from?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Primark:) for like, £3 I think?! X X

      Delete
  7. You always look so stunning and amazing outfit, the shorts are lovely!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit I have the same shirts and love them. Your hair looks fab congrats on the new job too xx

    ReplyDelete