Wednesday, 11 April 2012

what i'm wearing going out 004

HELLO to all my beautiful new followers!
I went out in LDN the other night and this is what I wore. I've had this mint, sparkly (even though you can't see the sparkles very well!) Topshop dress for about a month now, just been waiting for the right time to wear it, and the night out in LDN was fiiiinally the perfect time I could show it off. It's from the petite section in Topshop because I'm quite small, I find the dresses in the petite section are just the perfect length for my height. I decided to pair the dress with these pink neon Primark shoes; they were £12. I think the mint and pink are the perfect contrast and I received so many compliments especially on the shoes.
Overall my first night out in LDN was really good, this dress was so comfortable and easy to wear, yet still glamourous!

X X X

15 comments:

  1. Aww your so beautiful and i love every single thing you wear. I always look forward to your outfits! I think the green and pink go lovely together and the mint green really complements you.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thankyou so much, you're so lovely!:) X X

      Delete
  2. You are so stunning, seriously you pull everything off! This dress looks amazing on you! I think it suits smaller people, I don't think it'd suit me for some reason ahha x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the mint and the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab dress!! love what you paired it with aswell!x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly pretty darling, thank you for sharing such a darling look!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Great choice pairing the mint with those pink shoes, they look great together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute dress, i love it!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, the colour pop of the shoes and bag is so chic. I'll definitely be following you once this has been sent.

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh!! You are lookin' HAWT!! I love this dress :) You look quite lovely :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh your blog is just perfect, I'm definitely followingg x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorge, the dress and the shoes go fab together! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is just too cute! definitely perfect for a night out. I love it!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete