Tuesday, 8 May 2012

what i'm wearing 022

Oh my god, I haven't posted for so long! This is honestly just out of pure laziness, and I've also feeling a bit self conscious about the way I look recently therefore haven't really been in the mood to take pictures:( but I've got a tonnnn of stuff to show you guys and post about so I promise I'm gunna get back into regular blogging as of NOW.
So, kinda obsessed with everything pink at the moment. These jeans are hitting my pink craving in just the right spot. The shoes are 1 of 2 pairs I've bought recently that are sporting a pink sole, how cute are they?! I knowwww this is an incredibly summery outfit, that doesn't particularly match the english weather we've been having, but I thought I'd bring a little brightness into peoples lives today!

TOP - Topshop sale - £18
JEANS - Topshop - £38
SHOES - Topshop - £32
NECKLACE - Dorothy Perkins sale - £3
X X X

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! I love all of the colours together. Screw the weather, these jeans are uh-maaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink jeans, the necklace is gorgeous too


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink jeans! Such a cute outfit - you look great as always! =)

    http://lestage2012.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so great! I love your hair so much and your shoes are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your jeans! xx

    lucyslittlebitofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. no need to feel self concious, youve got amazing style! just invested in a pair of pink jeans like that. loveee them! loving the necklace too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love those jeans - the perfect shade of pink for summer! Making me want summer to come instantly.
    You look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete