Friday, 11 May 2012

what i'm wearing 023

as you can see i'm continuing the pink theme here. but i mainlyyyy wanted to show you my new-ish AA disco pants! yes, i know i'm slightly late on the whole hype of them in terms of the blogging world but i've just been waiting for a good time to purchase them. they are honestly the BEST item i have ever bought in my life and they are soooo versatile! i can wear them going out with crop tops and heels, or casually with a t-shirt/blouse and brogues/vans. amazing. yes, £70, pricey but for something that can be worn with so many things, the price is definitely not an issue. the shoes are my second pair of pink soled shoes, these were in the Topshop sale for £20, not bad at all! you'll definitely be seeing these trousers pop up alot in the near future because i just cannot stop wearing them!


CARDIGAN - Topshop sale - £10
TSHIRT - Topshop sale - £8
TROUSERS - American Apparel - £70
SHOES - Topshop sale - £20

P.S anyone know any good quality sites where i can upload pics to, to then put them on here???? i currently use tinypic but it makes the quality of my pictures so awful!

X X X

14 comments:

  1. I love the disco pants. I am trying to rack up the cash for them! They are beautiful!

    Love the cardigan, total for spring

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely! Love the cardigan so much. I use Flickr to upload my pictures and find it alright :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. usually im not a fan of those disco pants but you styled them so well! this style really suits you,

    www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. imgur.com is good and free! Also photobucket! I usually just use the blogger photo uploader though! Love the outfit, so jel of the disco pants, me wantttt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just use the normal uploading method on here - sorry! Your skin is so flawless! That cardi was a bargain for a tenner.. so was everything else you got in the sale! I'm a sucker for a bargain :) Love the cardi in particular though - the colour is so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigan, its such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! Those shoes are gorgeous, I want them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disco Pants look great on you! Love your loafers too.
    I use photobucket for uploading pictures, but sometimes I find that can be a bit hit & miss with quality too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too gorgeous! xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Love the colour and the disco pants and the bargain shoes!

    xx http://lestage2012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shannon, I love this outfit. I found you on WIWT and <3 all of your outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a pair of Disco Pant's SO bad, they look so nice on you!
    Love the pink of the top with your cardigan too :) xx

    ReplyDelete