Thursday, 24 May 2012

what i'm wearing 024


Just wanted to show my pretty new watches. Yes they are both the same watch, just different colours! As I've said before, I'm a very co-ordinated dresser and everything, especially my jewellery, has to match! I've become a massive watch fan ever since i discovered Michael Kors and have been looking for a simple silver & rose gold watch for ages, so I couldn't ignore these lovely ones even if they are the same design! They were £25 each which together meant they ended up being quite pricey, and I will have to have some links taken out of them because they are rather large. Overall though, I'm very pleased with them, I just hope they don't start to discolour at some point!


P.S. THANKYOU so much for all your comments on my last post to do with picture upload sites, I can't believe I didnt even notice the blogger picture uploader!? I am sooooo silly! And now that I've noticed the uploader & am using it, it is honestly going to make my life so much easier:')

X X X

1 comment:

  1. i like these watches!!

    would you like to follow each other? I'm loving your style!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete