Tuesday, 5 June 2012

instagram diary 001

college work is really starting to pile up, but I have 8 days left!? then i can literally just run around everywhere and not worry about anything for a good 3 months :) the next two weeks i will be absent but i'm a newbie on TWITTER so feel free to follow me - @shannylouuu & follow me on instagram username - shannylou
SEE YOU SOON X X X
insta1
swarovski ring (NO i'm not engaged!) ; free gingerbread man, yes please ; OOTD ; half of final college project ready to hand in ; breakfast before gym - standard procedures ; me & my best girly ; Ted loving the queen ; nails of the week ; OOTD

6 comments:

  1. Great photo's, i love the nails, there so long. I can't find you on twitter, but follow me @FDblogNLC and i will follow you back hun xo

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh people seem to be having trouble finding me & i don't know why!? is it because i'm new to it?! X X

      Delete
  2. I can't find you on twitter either! I'm @dreamsndresses_ :) You look gorgeous in these photo's, especially love your jumper in the 3rd one! I followed on instragram though! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorryyyyyy:') but i worked out cos i changed my username yesterday, it only works if people search my old username but it should work in a few days! i'll follow you though my lovelyyyy:) X X

      Delete
  3. you look so pretty, dear :) and the gingerbreadman is so cute :D haha wish I could be in england
    at the moment :/

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the college work darling, it'll be soon be over! Will follow you on twitter - I'm also a newbie, would love for you to click on my link below and follow :)

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on Twitter @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete