Thursday, 21 June 2012

what i'm wearing 026

Due to the loooovely weather I decided to take a picture of todays outfit outside. I wish I could take my pictures outside all the time but it's always raining or too cold to do that!

Im wearing a newly purchased Topshop pleated skirt, which i bought in black because black goes with everything! I'm also wearing a crop top from forever 21. I originally bought this in navy and loved it so much i went back for this white one and a royal blue coloured one! They were pretty cheap as well at only £8.
I'm off out tonight with all my girls, for the first time in about 3 months! I'm so excited:) tonight will be a belated 'i've finished college!!!!' celebration!

SKIRT - Topshop
TOP & WATCH - Forever 21
SHOES - Topshop
NECKLACE - Miss Selfridge
BRACELET - Claire's accessories

X X X

5 comments:

  1. I love the skirt, great outfit! Have a great night out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the loafers, the touch of pink is cute.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely top and necklace!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the skirt!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete