Friday, 22 June 2012

what i'm wearing going out 005



Been absolutely DYING to wear this playsuit for so long! I bought it about a month ago and have been saving it for a big night out! With this look I also decided to enter the River Island competition thats happening on Lookbook at the moment, so would really appreciate it if you all hyped it:)
I am loving peplum so much at the minute, the wings on the playsuit make my waist look a bit smaller which I just love! The print on this is very out there but it's a fun print and I like wearing things that stand out a bit when I'm on a night out!

PLAYSUIT - River Island
HAND CHAIN - Miss Selfridge
HEELS - New Look

X X X

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I'm also loving peplum so much!
    By the way, your hair is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely hun, this would be perfect for holidays :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete