Tuesday, 25 September 2012

instagram diary 002

here's a lil instagram update on things i've been up to whilst i've been away!



OOTD / pretty collar / H&M phone cases / Gary Barlow at my college graduation! / conformation letter for my place at university / my new tattoo (liebe = love in german) / models own varnishes / new makeup / WIWT going out / nails using models own / skin diver / collection of uni stuff, all pink! / OOTD / american apparel neon pink varnish & MAC's saint germain / my best friends / birthday outfit / flowers from my boy / presents from my boy / birthday cocktails / OOTD / birthday cupcakes / fashion mags / arm candyyyy / airport outfit / my best friend / banoffee pie / holiday / my boyyy / uni gals! / my face

INSTAGRAM - shannylou

X X X

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! I wouldl ike to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete