Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Interview 2 & 3


Below are some snippets of the outfits I wore to 2 more interviews I had recently. I chose not to do full length pictures because I wore the same trousers I posted about in my previous post along with different shoes, shirts & accessories.
This floral shirt I have had for about a year and a half I think. It is from H&M and was in the sale for around £10. Paired it with a pastel coloured, jewelled statement necklace from Dorothy Perkins.
-------------------------


This sheer bottle green shirt, with lace collar tips is from Matalan. I love it so much because it is suuuch a good fit on me and I love the gold detailing on the pockets too - a suprising find from Matalan I think! I paired it with my Nan's old gold chain and jewelled statement necklace from River Island.
-------------------------


For both of the interviews, I wore the 'Bahama Mama' colour Essie nail varnish, which is a beautiful deep, plum colour. I admit, a colour more suited to A/W but I felt the it contrasted so well with both shirts.
-------------------------


These chunky shoes are from Topshop. Picked them up for £18 in the most recent sale they've had. I love them because of the big platform and how fab they look against my skinny black pair of trousers. They are also incredibly comfy and very appropriate for interview wear!



X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment